The BLACK INTERNATIONAL CINEMA BERLIN is open to ALL filmmakers
If you wish to submit a film to the Black International Cinema Berlin please click on the “ENTRY FORM BICB 2016“. Entry deadline: DECEMBER 31, 2015
OBJECTIVES AND METHODS
1. The presentation of films, seminars, exhibitions and performances by multi-national, -cultural, -racial and -ethnic groups of artists, filmmakers and intellectuals.
2. The dissemination of information on a variety of issues of concern to people of the African Diaspora and people from various national and ethnic backgrounds with convergent perspectives and interests.
3. The encouragement of appreciation and respect for a multi-faceted society through direct and indirect contact, thereby supporting the heightened awareness necessary for living in a multi-racial, -ethnic World, Country, Town and Community.
4. To develop and promote the sharing of cultural, intellectual, economic and technological resources, which may be increasingly utilized to lessen the dependent state of many of the world’s people.
5. The annual publishing of the Black International Cinema Berlin, Germany & U.S.A. Anthology.